2018 Students With Diabetes National Conference
Planning has begun for the 2018 Students With Diabetes National Conference. Early bird registration opens December 18, 2017! We will be making frequent changes to this page, so check back often and we look forward to seeing you at Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore – Airport Area in 2018!
Who Should Attend:
* Young adults living with diabetes between the ages of 18 and 30(ish)
* Type WE’s or the significant others, friends or family members (ages 18-30(ish)) of a person living with diabetes
* Young adults living with diabetes that want to network with other T1D’s
* Young adults living with diabetes that want to learn about the latest diabetes research and technology
* Young adults living with diabetes that want to new and unique ways to manage their diabetes
* Young adults living with diabetes that want to have fun in a safe environment
May 25-27, 2018
Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore – Airport Area
700 N. Westshore Blvd
Tampa, FL 33609
Registration Begins December 18, 2017
Early Bird Registration Ends March 1, 2018
General Registration Ends May 4, 2018
The registration process has 2 steps:
1. Purchase your ticket/s here. (Only 1 tickets can be purchased at a time). Click the Register Now button below and fill out the online form.
2. Fill-out the Attendee Registration Form. Now that you have purchased your tickets to the 2018 SWD Conference, please tell us about yourself. Click the Register Now button below to fill out the Survey Monkey Registration Form. We will also send you an email with more info and a link to the Attendee Registration Form.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
You are responsible for your own transportation to the conference. Fly into the Tampa International Airport (TPA) and take the Super Shuttle, taxi or uber to the hotel.
What should I pack?
The 2018 National Conference is close to downtown Tampa. There are a lot of things to do, so pack accordingly. Bring extra money for Saturday night dinner – that evening is on your own!
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Any questions should be directed to email@example.com.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Your registration is not transferrable or refundable.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Yes there are age limits! This event is for young adults age 18-35 years. This is not an event for parents.